This information is current as of 7/14/2021
IVECCS 2021 will be conducted with safety protocols appropriate under the circumstances at the time. For the safety of all people involved, participants at IVECCS will be required to adhere to all safety protocols and are subject to removal from IVECCS if they do not comply.
Currently, the following are planned (in no particular order)
- In consideration of your fellow attendees, although we have no mandate to enforce mask wearing, we ask that all attendees to wear a facemask to cover the nose and mouth whilst in the convention spaces and exhibit hall.
- Social distancing guidelines displayed in the meeting and reception areas.
- All attendees will have to complete daily health screening questionnaire to obtain a wristband each day that will allow access to the convention spaces and exhibit hall. Those attendees that upload proof of COVID vaccination status will not need to complete the daily health screening but will still need to present the app acknowledgment to obtain a daily wristband. Room stewards and moderators will only allow those wearing the appropriate daily wristband to enter the sessions and exhibit hall.
- Increased aisle space in Exhibition Hall from 8ft to 10ft.
- Multiple boxed lunch collection areas to avoid large numbers of people congregating.
- Additional seating hall for consumption of lunch.
- All attendees asked to sign a release form agreeing to abide by the measures in place but acknowledging there still exists a risk and that they will not hold VECCS or its agents liable.
- Multiple Hand Sanitizer station throughout
Also, we encourage our attendees to follow The 5Ws while at IVECCS!
In addition to VECCS commitment to clean, our partners have their own standards and commitments which you can view below:
Gaylord Health & Safety Cleanliness Standards
Nashville’s COVID-19 Response
Nashville – Named a Safe Travel Destination by the World Travel & Tourism Council
Nashville’s ‘Good To Go’ Safe Businesses